jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

A country I would like to visit


Hello everyone, it is my first post for this second semester and I would to like write to them about a country I would like to visit.

Japan is an island of East Asia located in the Pacific Ocean. This country is popularly for its computer animation known as anime. The reason why I would like to go there is because I always like its culture and typical food.

When I can go I would like to visit the Tokyo’s most famous landmark called “Imperial Tokyo” and “Hiroshima Peace Memorial” that is a tribute to the lives lost when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.

My dream is travel to Japan in spring because I really would like to walk under the cherry blossom tree.

I would just like to study in this country because I want to learn the local language. I couldn’t live in Japan because the culture of this place is very different to my natal country.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi natthy Japan is my second country favorite :O what a coincidence

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i really interesting in japan i really like the asian culture

    ResponderEliminar