jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

My best holiday I´ve had


Last summer, I traveled to Puerto Natales with my mom to visit to my sister who lives there. We went to this city in the hottest two weeks of February because we wanted to escape of Santiago’s climate.

In those days, we visited many places known for be touristic center like to Natural Monument ‘The MylodonCave’ and the ‘Grey Glacier’. We also went to a small hamlet southeast of Torres del Paine National Park called ‘Cerro Castillo’ where my sister worked in an educational project of municipality as occupational therapist.

I can say that ‘Torres del Paine National Park’ is the best place that I visited in my last holidays. The landscapes are very beautiful and the tranquility that this site offers is stunning.

This summer is my best holiday I´ve had because I love all moment that I spend with my family in this trip. I feel that after that now I am closer related with my mom in terms of knowing each other.
I really hope to return someday.

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh that great holidays, one day I went.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ufff the south of chile is amazing, I love it, know Torres del paine is a thing that you need to do before die.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. how great you have visited such beautiful places!!

    ResponderEliminar