jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

My graduate studies

Hello my dear readers! Today I will write about the graduate studie that I want I do.

Since before I started my studies in this career, I have always like orthodontics specialty because I attended many time to a clinic for a four-year treatment with brackets. I like the labor fiel of that specialty and I would like to study the related subjects but above all else, I would like to improve the smile of people and give them more confidence.

Although I still have time before graduating from the university, I always think about my future because I am very concerned for it. And even though I like to have it all figure out, the true that is I have don’t thought about it because I feel that all plans that I could make could be change in the future, but I currently want to continue my studies in that area.  The only thing I know for sure is that I will continue my studies in other country because I want to learn others thing apart from my career like a different culture and other language.

How I would like to study abroad? Well, I would like to attend to face-to-face classes because I would like to meet people from other countries. I would like to make contacts so it makes easier to practice my postgrade.

3 comentarios: