jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

My future job

Hello everyone. Today I will write about my future job.

As I said in my previous post, I am currently studying dentistry at Universidad de Chile, so I clearly imagine me working in dental clinic attending to many people. However, I would sincerely like to have a job related to scientific research because I want to improve people's quality of life.

Health sciences requires researches to study the mechanisms by which diseases occur, and the means to combat or prevent them. The health research is important because it can provide important information about disease trends, risk factors and outcomes of treatment.

How I wish to focus on the research area, I would like to continue my studies doing a doctorate in dental sciences. However, since English is very important for all sciences, I want to do it in a country where I can improve my English skills and that also allows me to have the possibility of working outside Chile.

Do I want to have a great salary in the future? The truth is that I am really not interested in earning a lot of money. I just want to have a salary that allow me to have all my basic needs and that I can to live without worries.

3 comentarios:

  1. scientific research is very important for the future!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How cool !!! Health sciences and their research are very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to work on other countries too!! I really like your post

    ResponderEliminar